As a part of the construction of our small urban observatory this last weekend we spend an afternoon to tune our EQ6 Pro mount. We stripped it down, we cleaned it, we greased it, we adjusted everythig that could be adjusted and we finally got it working in a perfect condition. It took us less than 5 hours and allowed us to better understand its inner workings and to remove all the looseness in its gears.
To avoid forgetting which part goes where we filmed it with our cell phone and compact camera. We have created a video of the process in case it is useful for someone that want to dismantle his mount. Moreover, we have added lots of comments about the process below.